Excel program: Setting teenagers on the path to success
This promises to be a life changing experience for teenagers selected by Future Stars because of their talent and attitude.
An excel player can expect:
- a structured 3 month training calendar of 12 hours per week, with drills, fitness training and quality coaching,
- support in achieving both their personal and wider team goals,
- regular evaluation and personalized training plans,
- to build a mentality of self care and bodily awareness, and mental toughness,
- participation in 3 tournaments per year per age group [1 in-house].
Excel players receive twelve hours of age-appropriate training each week, exposure to European coaches and scouts, and regular competition. We expect selected players to
- attend at least 90% of the training opportunities,
- participate consistently in their education. “No school, no football”.
- demonstrate discipline and integrity,
- complete their football homework and engage in independent study,
- act as an ambassador for Future Stars.