- Cash: FSA office in Arusha.
- Bank details:
- Bank details: Name: TALENTED KIDS & FUTURE STARS ORGANIZATION Bank Account number: 4281 000 7430 BIC/Swift Code: NMIBTZTZ – NMB Bank Tanzania Bank Name: NMB Bank Tanzania Address Bank: Ohio Street, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania – P.O. Box 9213 Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Cash: FSA office in Arusha.
- Mpesa: +255 757 139 868 (Tanzania) – Name will show Talented Kids and Future Stars Organization.
As for transport most teams hire a bus and come with it. It is possible to get on shuttles from Nairobi (Impala Shuttle, Rainbow Shuttle) to name a few leaving from parklands. It is about 25,000 – 30,000 Tanzanian Shillings per person one way.
Yes, it is required to take Yellow fever shots to enter Tanzania. The best thing to do is to get those shots already
in your home country before you reach to the boarder. The cost will be higher at the boarder (approximately TSh 30,000 per person).
We do not partner with other shuttles to transport the teams. But it is very easy to rent or hire a dala-dala (matatu) to transfer the team to the event. Most of the participating teams who play at the tournament already have a bus or transport that they bring with them for the entire tournament.
No, FSA does not arrange hotels. You are responsible for contacting and arranging the hotels directly. FSA does have a list with hotels that we work with. You can read the list here. Most hotels in USD are 4 stars, the ones for 30,000-40,000 Tanzanian Shilling range 3 stars and the others are just basic. All hotels will be within 30 minutes of the venue. One of the forms you have to fill in for your registration for the Chipkizi Cup 2019 is the ‘accommodation options’ form. On this document you will find all the information for the hotels.
- The Arusha National Park 10,000 Tanzanian Shillings.
- Snake Park 3,000 Tanzanian Shillings for adults and 1,500 for a child under 16.
- Swimming places at hotels 5,000 up to 10,000 Tanzanian Shillings per child.
- I.B.E.S. Playground, Maji Ya Chai/USA 3,000 Tanzanian Shillings per child (www.ibes.co.tz.)
Check this website to see the current rate of the day. Look at https://www.xe.com/ to check it.
- Tuesday 14th December – Sunday 19th December 2021– for U17 & U20
- Friday 17th December – Sunday 19th December 2021 – for U7 up to U15
- BOYS: U7, U9, U11, U13, U15, U17 and U20.
- GIRLS: U15 & U20.
We are proud to say that the Chipkizi Cup is the biggest football tournament for the youth in Tanzania. At the East African Chipkizi Cup in 2019, we had 168 participating teams and around 2,200 children/youth.
Please note the following rules. Fig&Olive is the only restaurant/bar on TGT Fields.
- Fig&Olive has exclusivity on foods and beverages on TGT Fields.
- We cannot accept people who bring food at the restaurant or on the field. If so, responsible people will leave to have the premise.
- You are only allowed to bring your own water during the tournament.
- Fig&Olive will also keep their own regular menu a la carte available. Bar will also be open for soda, water, juice, coffee, tea and alcohol.
Our main goal is to organize a tournament for football teams from the East African countries: Tanzania,
Kenya, Uganda, Burundi and Rwanda. But that doesn’t mean that football teams from other African countries
are not welcome. In fact, they are most welcome in order to grow and get more competition.
The East African Chipkizi Cup will be played at different venues in Arusha, depending on the age groups of the participating teams. The venues, Braeburn International School, Aga Khan University, UWCEA and TGT.